Friday, July 2, 2010

What did I do wrong....

So I guess Im the worst person on the planet: or just someone with horrible luck when it comes to relationships?


Or it could just be that I am still at a young age. Either way its those times of a young persons life where you either have luck in love, or you don't. I just happen to be one of those who suck when it comes to relationships.

I have no problem finding a guy, but it just seems that the guys that want me, I have little interest in. And the guys that I want dont want me. Well isnt that just great! lol. Thats just how the world is seeming though. Your going to get what you dont want and long for what you dont get. UNFAIR!

There is a lesson in every relationship that you end up. Guarentee you are going to be heartbroken no matter what, but it just goes to show that you are just getting that much closer to the one that is meant for you. Dont you agree? Life has its up and downs, thats just how its meant to be. Personally I can never follow my own advice, but literally who in this world can?

And teenagers think they have it hard, HA! watch as you guys get older : then things get really hard. Having to just work all the time, unless you decide to go to college, but even then your working all the time. And trust me your relationships now are going to seem like a cakewalk once you get older.

And I believe that this is all I have on the subject for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment