Wednesday, February 23, 2011

its a brand new day!

So I didnt get to blog yesterday... My bad! I didnt come home till late from work and I was super tired and irate with my boyfriend so I decided to just crash n go to sleep:)

But anyways! Today was a brand new day and I think things were better today. I got out of work relatively on time. I didnt make the hours that I was hoping to make, but thats okay! Tomorrow is tip day and I'm not expecting a lot back, but any thing counts and helps!

Oh yeah, my mono(my boyfriends nickname) did see me today before he went to pick up his sister from school which made me happy! I didnt get to see him when he came back to pick up his mom because I was busy at work:( but just seeing him yesterday helped make my day! Mostly because he told me that he missed me.. and he gave me sweet kisses and told me that he loved me.. I think lol. Or maybe he just told me that he missed me. not anything specific, just that he missed me. I giggled when he said that, because it was only a day that he didnt see me! but then again Im exactly the same way... Its just because I love him. Sometimes I think that maybe we arent meant to be together and it tears me apart. I dont like to think like that because I love him so much, but I think that he can do better then me. There's so much beautiful girls out there. But Im so glad that he chose me. because I chose him so long ago....:)

Then he told me that his family makes fun of me! which is messed! but then again they did do the same thing with his ex. But still!!! how can a person say "shes so emo that the grass she sits on cuts itself!" wth... I may ACT depressed when he doesnt talk to me or answer my calls, but thats just cause I want to talk to him and know if hes missing me or not, or if hes thinking about me or anything like that... He did make me extremely happy when I got home though:):) I looked on my FB account and I saw that he FINALLY CHANGED HIS RELATIONSHIP STATUS!!! WOOHOO!!!! Funny thing too lol. Im a 20yr old adult but I still act like a lovesick teen! Aaaahhh the wonders of a first actual serious relationship. I mean I've had a few relationships in the past, but nothings ever made me this happy, torn, and confused... Thats why I love his so much. Because just thinking about him makes my head swim with so much emotions.

Thank the lord for Blogs! its so relaxing and it just takes so much off your chest.

I think thats all for today.. I'll try to get off work early tomorrow so that I can write some more:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment