Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a long day! D:

I dont know why but today just seemed like such a long day!!! but then again it seemed to go by so fast.. you know what I mean?

I woke up early because my boyfriend was texting me and I stayed up. I watned a movie and then got ready for work. We had a lead meeting today so that was... interesting? Lol. I did have to buy my mono his drinks, but I didnt even get a kiss:( so that made me a little depressed.. I got over it though.

before the lead meeting today I went to go buy some candy and then Lena took me to go look at rings for her and tanner lol! It was fun and made me want a ring too!!! but then I thought.. Naaaaaah I dont wanna get married rite now. and I dont know if hes really committed enough to want to spend his life with me, I am, but at the same time i dont know if we will you know?

OH!!! AND I ENDED UP STAYING LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF AFTER WE WERE CLOSED!!!!! but thats cuz we were so behind on things :( but at least it was fun:) and then on my way home I stopped at the store to pick up some puppy food for the dogs at home... and I saw my sisters ex-boyfriend.. He was grocery shopping and I know I saw a girl in his car... It wasnt my sister because she was at home doing dishes.. I know cause I called my mom and asked. I wanted to confront him but it didnt dawn on me rite away.. what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment